We'll tell you what you need, not what you want
Entrepreneurs in the startup and scale up phase.
What will these sessions bring you?
Grip on your life as an entrepreneur. Being the (co-)founder of a company is the most glamorous role to the outside world. You must make a lot of money and have vacation all the time because you are the boss. BULLSHIT. Being the (co-)founder of a company is freaking hard. You’re wearing several hats: you’re responsible for strategy, execution, sales, legal stuff, finances, administration and all those other nice chores that are distracting you from the important things. Being able to brainstorm with someone who has dealt with these struggles can really help:
- Should I invest my time in training people or build the product instead?
- Where do we want to be in 6 months?
- Why is the data telling me something different than my ego?
- How do I extend my runway?
- What is the minimum of Minimum Viable Product?
- Have we found Product Market fit yet?
- When should we launch our product?
- Should I hire a business developer?
- Why have we not found Product Market Fit yet?
- Do I want to start pitching to investors?
- How do you pitch to investors?
- Will we ever find Product Market Fit?
- Are we ready to scale up?